Beverage Air Refrigerators: Why Choose Them?
All Beverage Air refrigerators, especially sliding door cooler or merchandiser units like this one that use glass doors, are excellent for both merchandising your products to the customer as well as cold storage of product. Most Beverage Air refrigerators, the LV66HC-1-B unit included, have a durable cabinet construction that feature steel interior walls and an exterior finish that is heavy-duty stainless steel with a baked-on durable paint. You also get a modern, easily-removable, one-piece grille that is a breeze to clean. This LV66HC-1-B model, in particular, features three sliding glass doors that have integral door handles that provide a low profile, which are—in addition—more aesthetically pleasing. Hold-open feature is also standard.
This Sliding Door Cooler and Special Features Available
Aside from the standard features of the LV66HC-1-B, you can also get special and optional features, much like most Beverage Air refrigerators. For this sliding door cooler, you also get a whisper-quiet refrigeration system, sliding glass doors, a brightly lit sign panel for attracting more customers, optional LED lighting, and optional Gravity Flo Kits and Can Rollers.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, we also have glass-top display freezers from reputable brands Masterbilt and True. You can choose from flat glass, horizontal, angled, and curved.
LV66HC-1-B Details and Features
- This LumaVue sliding door cooler features reach-in, self-closing glass doors with recessed pocket door handles
- Polyurethane insulation of this sliding door cooler enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps increase energy efficiency
- Like all Beverage Air refrigerators, this unit features a double-pane, lowE argon-filled glass door and inside and outside panes that are tempered for added safety
- Interior: White-coated steel walls
- Exterior: Heavy-duty steel with baked-on black finish
- The LV66HC-1-B has five decal styles available
- Dimensions of this sliding door cooler: 75” long, 32” deep, 78” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 70 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 8.8
- Crated weight: 681 pounds
- 3 sliding doors, 15 shelves
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: Five year compressor and three year parts and labor.