A 10 Tap Beer Tower that is Resistant to Rust and Stains
This is, first and foremost, a stainless steel beer tower in the sense that its finish is brushed stainless steel. In essence, though, it is also a stainless steel beer tower because its square base is made of stainless steel as well as its faucets. And because this beer tower features a ten stainless beer faucet units, you can make sure that the draft beer you are dispensing has the perfect foam and taste, and your bar guests will thank you for it.
A stainless steel beer tower like this, though, ensures your bar of a classy-looking beer tower that’s easy to clean and one of the best beer towers available in the market today in terms of aesthetics.
Other beer-tower finishes aside from stainless steel include brass, ceramic, gold tone, and natural.
A Stainless Steel Beer Tower with Multiple Draft Taps
A multiple tap beer tower like this one with 10 faucets allows you to offer a wide array of beers to your restaurant or bar patrons. With 10 taps in one beer tower, you can offer a variety of light beers, a couple local favorites, several darker beers or lager, and any seasonal beers depending on the time of year. And it goes without saying that a stainless steel beer tower is an excellent selection for any bar, club, pub, or tavern, because it is a very durable and heavy-duty beer tower.
Details and Features of This Stainless Beer Tower
- Fits standard openings
- Complete with faucets, shanks, and 3/16" beer hose
- Tight sealing cap and heavily insulated
- Two columns, 4 1/8" square, spaced 21.5" apart
- 10.5" high faucets (from base to bottom of faucet), spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Includes 10 faucets and 5" x 3/16" ID beer hose, assembled with one piece 1/4" bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats)
- Height 15" Length 30" Width 5"
- Faucet Knobs sold separately
- Eight tap beer tower shown in photo. You will be receiving the same style of beer tower with 10 faucets.
- Ships from MI. 34 lbs
- NSF standard
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.