You have no items in your shopping cart.
We welcome VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards, money orders, or checks payable to Rapids Wholesale Equipment Co. (COD orders subject to additional collection fees). For your convenience, when you pay by check, you expressly authorize Rapids Wholesale Equipment Co., if you check is dishonored or returned for any reason, to electronically debit from your account the check amount plus a dishonored check fee not to exceed the state maximum limit, plus any applicable sales tax. The use of a check for payment is your acknowledgement of this policy and its terms. We also grant established businesses Open Account status with a net 15 day pay option. Please allow 3 weeks for account setup processing. Rapids can also customize a lease program just for you! Call or EMAIL us for all the details.
Accepting A Shipment
When your shipment arrives, please inspect it carefully and remove all packaging prior to signing for the delivery with the freight company. Verify there are no hidden damages, and if it is a multiple package shipment, please note on the delivery bill the number of packages that you are accepting. For instance, if you are accepting 7 boxes, then write "7 boxes received ok" on the freight bill just above your signature. If your shipment arrives damaged or contents are missing, follow these steps:
1) Obtain an inspection report from the trucking company.
2) Note damages/discrepancies on carrier receipt prior to signing for shipment.
3) Call Customer Service at 1-800-553-2088 and we will gladly assist you.
Shipping Charges: The customer pays all freight charges unless otherwise noted. Items marked "Free Freight" are shipped prepaid within the continental United States
Returns Made Easy
Merchandise that is normally stocked by Rapids may be returned, unused, in its original carton, within 30 days of your purchase. To ensure proper handling and credit, please call 1-800-553-2088 before returning an item to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Please note the customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned merchandise, and may also be subject to a 30% restock fee. Sorry, used items, special orders, and custom merchandise (including furniture) are not returnable.
Let Us Help You Unload
Normal shipping does not include inside delivery. Be sure to have proper help and equipment available to unload your order at time of delivery. If you need unloading assistance, Rapids can arrange for fee-based inside delivery.
Other Important Info
The sale and purchase of good and any extension of credit between Rapids Wholesale Equipment Co. and the Buyer shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Iowa, County of Linn. By entering into any transaction with Rapids Wholesale Equipment Co., the Buyer consents to jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Iowa
When you volunteer phone or fax numbers, an e-mail address, or post address, we may use these methods to communicate with you about your orders, new products, or services. Occasionally Rapids will provide contact information you submit to outside sources that may offer you products or services of similar interest. If you do not want to be on any of our lists for marketing or do not want your name shared, please contact us and we will be happy to honor your request. We will need your complete name, address, and other related information. Any changes to this policy will be listed on our website.
While Rapids makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of information, we reserve the right to make corrections if an error does occur. All prices and product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Before Accepting A Delivery...
1. Please be sure to have adequate personnel on hand to receive a truck shipment. Drivers are not obligated to assist with unloading product. Fee-based inside delivery can be arranged, just ask you Rapids Sales Representative when ordering.
2. Retain all packaging materials until you are confident the product meets your expectations. Please remember when returning products, they must be in new and unused condition and also be in their original box or packaging for shipment
3. If you have any questions or the product is not in good condition, contact Rapids Customer Service so we may assist.
4. If you receive your order and the box it arrives in appears not to be the item you ordered, please open prior to declining delivery. Very often we recycle boxes and may end up using a box from a product different than the product your ordered.
5. If your unit is in need of servicing during the warranty period, please call customer service to obtain the necessary information in order to follow warranty guidelines.
Please uncrate and carefully inspect the merchandise
by removing all packaging prior to signing for the delivery.
It is very important to note any damage on the freight bill at the time of delivery to ensure your satisfaction