You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rapids Wholesale Wins Foodservice Equipment Report's 2015 Management Excellence Award
We are humbled and honored to announce we will be receiving the Management Excellence Award Feb. 20, 2015 in Anaheim during the NAFEM show. This prestigious award speaks to the hard work and dedication of every member of our team.
From a letter from publisher Robin Ashton on Foodservice Equipment Reports website:
"The Management Excellence Awards recognize excellence in management in the delivery and performance of equipment and supplies functions and services by E&S dealers. Created in 2013, these are juried awards with detailed criteria, which include honesty, transparency and integrity in dealing with employees, suppliers and customers; deeply knowledgeable management and personnel; and consistency and excellence in execution, creativity and innovation among other factors."
Other Management Excellence Criteria
- Consistent revenue and profit growth.
- Creativity and innovation.
- A significant contribution to the industry.
- Offers access to manufacturers and their reps to sales staff and executive management.
- Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing training of sales staff.
- Excels at communication with customers, suppliers and service providers.
- Provides exemplary after-sale support either with in-house personnel or through careful management and coordination of outside service providers.
- Demonstrates brand loyalty to key supplier partners in the form of purchasing and promotional preference/support.
- Consistently demonstrates fair and reasonable expectations of suppliers and channel partners.
- Collaborates with supplies on customer development when appropriate.
- Commits to and maintains adequate inventory.
- Contributes to the industry through activities with associations, at trade shows and other venues.
In a letter to all Rapids employees, the ownership team of Rapids Wholesale noted:
"The professionalism that is demonstrated by each and every one of you on a daily basis is a substantial portion of the criteria for this recognition. From your contact with manufacturers reps for pricing, or reaching out to the factory to check on order status, or verifying warranty information for our customers with suppliers. In addition, the field work done by our contract group to train, ensure proper install or just verify something showed up. The fair minded negotiations when trying to work through difficult situations on mistakes that are made or shipments that were missed. Doing it the “Rapids Way” by being open and honest goes a long way in building long standing relationships and reputations that result in recognition of this nature. For that we thank you for consistently doing the right things."
We are all humbled and honored to receive this award, and look forward to continuing this excellence in every aspect of our business with you.