The Turbo Air M3R72-3-N has ergonomically designed recessed door handles with door locks that are standard. In addition, this Turbo Air 3 door refrigerator is equipped with adjustable, heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves and four swivel casters.
The Turbo Air M3R72-3-N
This Turbo Air 3 door refrigerator is an excellent addition to your restaurant kitchen. The Turbo Air M3R72-3 features stainless-steel construction and has three full-size swing doors, which are ergonomically designed and features a self-closing feature. In addition, this Turbo Air 3 door refrigerator holds 33 degrees F to 38 degrees F for the best in food preservation.
For excellent refrigerated food preservation, choose the Turbo Air M3R72-3. You get a Turbo Air 3 door refrigerator with precision digital temperature controls for maximum control as well as food safety. Made of durable stainless steel, this Turbo Air 3 door cooler is a breeze to clean, and its six adjustable heavy duty polyethylene coated wire shelves can readily accommodate even the most demanding storage needs from any busy food-service kitchen and can hold a great quantity of your kitchen’s essentials. The shelves of the Turbo Air M3R72-3 are made from heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wires.
This Turbo Air 3 Door Cooler Details and Features
- 3 swing doors, 9 shelves
- The Turbo Air M3R72-3 provides precise and constant temperature, allowing food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time
- The entire cabinet construction and solid doors of this Turbo Air 3 door refrigerator are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- This Turbo Air 3 door cooler features ergonomically designed doors
- This Turbo Air 3 door refrigerator uses sturdy, clean stainless-steel shelving
- Turbo Air M3R72-3 cabinet dimensions: 77-3/4" long, 30-3/4" deep, 78" tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- 72 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 5.6
- Crated weight of the Turbo Air M3R72-3: 559 pounds
- A Turbo Air 3 door refrigerator that uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Turbo Air Self-Cleaning Condenser Video