The Turbo Air M3R24-1 Ergonomically Designed Doors and Cooling System
With the ergonomically designed doors of the Turbo Air M3R24-1, opening and closing the doors of this Turbo Air 1 door refrigerator is a breeze. In addition, the doors of this Turbo Air single door refrigerator feature easy-grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features, along with self-closing doors, make the Turbo Air M3R24-1 the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
When it comes to the cooling system, this Turbo Air single door refrigerator is designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers built into the Turbo Air M3R24-1 for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
Also, with this Turbo Air 1 door refrigerator, the evaporator fan is designed to stop when the refrigerator door opens, which prevents the circulation of hot, moist air into the refrigerator. This actually increases energy efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
This Turbo Air 1 Door Refrigerator Details and Features
- 1 swing door, 3 shelves
- The Turbo Air M3R24-1 provides precise and constant temperature, allowing food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time
- The entire cabinet construction and solid doors of this Turbo Air 1 door refrigerator are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- This Turbo Air single door refrigerator features ergonomically designed doors
- This Turbo Air single door refrigerator uses sturdy, clean stainless-steel shelving
- Turbo Air M3R24-1 cabinet dimensions: 28-3/4" long, 30-3/4" deep, 78" tall
- 1/4+ horsepower
- 24 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 2.5
- Crated weight of the Turbo Air M3R24-1: 270 pounds
- A Turbo Air 1 door refrigerator that uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Turbo Air Self-Cleaning Condenser Video
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.