This True GDM-41SL-54-HC-LD Glass Sliding Door Display Refrigerator | Low Profile
It goes without saying that one of the most important components of a slide door refrigerator are its doors. The door of this True 2 door glass cooler, as with all doors of any True cooler or refrigerator, keeps the cold trapped inside the unit. In addition, it features "Low-E" double-pane, thermal-insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames, which are actually the result of the latest energy-efficient technology. Each door is fitted with a 12" long handle for easier opening by your customers. In addition, they are self-closing and feature a counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, and positive closing.
True GDM-41SL-54-HC-LD2 Door Glass Cooler Shelving
Another important component of any sliding door refrigerator is its shelving. The shelving includes six adjustable, heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves and four chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf. Shelf support pilasters are made of the same material as the cabinet interior. The shelves are also adjustable on 1/2" increments.
True GDM-41SL-54-HC-LD Display Merchandiser Details and Features
- Self-contained bottom-mount system that provides easy placement of products and better visibility
- Sliding doors help save energy and prevent cold air from escaping
- Lower-profile convenience-store cooler allows extra visibility throughout store
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F
- Black vinyl exterior. Comes standard with True striped display panels.
- NSF-approved white aluminum interior with 300 series stainless-steel floor
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation
- Cabinet Dimensions: 47-1/8" long, 21" deep, 54-1/8" tall
- Shelf Dimensions: 20-7/8" long, 14-3/4" deep
- Heavy duty, adjustable, PVC coated wire shelves
- 4 chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Voltage: 115v/60/1, Amps: 3.8
- Crated Weight: 295 lbs.
- Cord length: 9 ft.
- cULus, UL EPH Classified, NSF-7
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor