GDM 35 Model Features
The evaporator of this True 2 door glass cooler is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion. In addition, this True two door cooler includes a convenient clean-out drain built in the cabinet floor. The GDM 35 model also features a cutting-edge design that's committed to using the highest-quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems, a refrigeration system that's environmentally friendly and makes for faster product cooling as well as easy maintenance, a cabinet construction that's guaranteed durable and corrosion-free, efficient lighting, and more. In addition, the True GDM-35 features self-closing doors and adjustable and heavy-duty shelving.
True GDM-35 Optional Features/Accessories
Aside from the built-in features of the True GDM-35, you can also get optional features and accessories for your True two door cooler. Optional/add-on features of this True 2 door glass cooler include the following: different types of exterior, which include black or stainless steel; different types of castors; different types of thermostats; padlocks; ratchet locks; additional shelves; TrueTrac4 gravity feed organizers; pricing strips; and remote cabinets.
Not looking for a True 2 door glass cooler? We have other two-door glass coolers from other brands trusted brands, such as this two-door unit from Beverage Air and this two-door model from Masterbilt.
GDM 35: More Details and Features
- White vinyl laminate exterior
- This True two door cooler has attractive white anodized aluminum walls for the interior, with a stainless-steel floor
- Display Panel: Comes standard with True striped display panel (shown in photo). Custom display panels are available at no extra charge by request. View True's display panel options.
- The True GDM-35 has a self-contained bottom-mount system that provides easy placement of products and better visibility
- The swing doors of the GDM 35 feature a unique hinge and torsion-spring design.
- The self-closing doors on this True 2 door glass cooler help save energy and prevent cold air from escaping
- A fast pull-down, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains products at 33°F to 38°F
- 2 swing doors, eight shelves
- GDM 35 Cabinet Dimensions: 39 1/2” long, 29-7/8” deep, 78-5/8” tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- Shelf Dimensions: 17 1/4” long, 21 1/8” deep
- Heavy duty, adjustable, PVC coated wire shelves
- 4 chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Voltage: 115V, Amps: 9.2
- Crated Weight: 410 lbs.
- Cord length: 9 ft.
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- EnergyStar rated
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor
True GDM Merchandisers Video