Panel-Mounted Draft Beer Regulators
This wall-mounted Co2 keg regulator assembly features Taprite's 1600 ball-type shut-off. Fits an 5/16 inch I.D. pressure hose and an inlet that is designed for 5/16 inch I.D. pressure tubing. Maximum delivery pressure of this Co2 pressure regulator is 50 PSIG, with a nonremovable adjusting screw that limits maximum delivery pressure.
A Leak-Free Co2 Keg Regulator
Like all Taprite draft beer regulators available here at Rapids Wholesale, this Co2 keg regulator is guaranteed thoroughly pressure tested for leaks and defects to ensure in-field reliability. In addition, a front-loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.
Looking for another brand of Co2 keg regulator? Here at Rapids Wholesale, we have draft beer regulators from trusted brand Draught Tech. Get ganged regulators in a set of two, three, or four.
T1683STWMK 3 Product / 3 Pressure Regulator Details and Features
- Wall-mounted secondary draft beer regulators mounted on 18-gauge galvanized metal panels
- 3/8 inch beer wall brackets for each beverage line are mounted above each Co2 keg regulator
- Safety relief valve on each Co2 pressure regulator
- 5/16 inch hose barb inlet connection
- Panel mounting holes for easy installation
- 8 1/2" x 16" panel with 3 beer Y's
- Important note: This Co2 keg regulator can be used with Co2, nitrogen, or air