A Full-Featured Masterbilt Freezer
Are you looking for a commercial walk-in freezer that's loaded with features? Then this walk in cooler freezer is your best bet. Check out these standard inclusions: a complete package that includes refrigeration, roof, and floor (made of textured aluminum that helps prevent slips and falls even in wet environements); excellent insulation; precision and standardized modular panels for easy assembly and taking down; a standard deadbolt locking handle; and more.
A Commercial Walk-in Freezer with Door That's Guaranteed Against Sagging
When it comes to your walk in cooler freezer, a sagging door is extremely bad news. Obviously, a walk in cooler freezer that has a sagging door will be ineffective at trapping the cold inside your freezer. This results in outside heat invading your commercial walk-in freezer brought about by the sagging. Needless to say, you don't ever want the quality of your perishables compromised because it will mean wasted profits. The unique and adjustable hinge backing of this Masterbilt freezer guarantees that your door placement is level during the installation to avoid sagging. This also guarantees a simpler process when it comes to future adjustments.
We at Rapids Wholesale also offer a wide range of freezer parts and refrigeration equipment for you to choose from. You can get a side mount cooler system, cooler coils, refrigeration kits, flush mount cooling systems, and more.
Details and Features of This Walk in Cooler Freezer
- 7'9"W x 11'7"D x 7'6"H, 2 HP, 2315 lbs
- Available for shipment in five days
- Complete walk-in package including refrigeration, roof packages, and floor
- Four-inch-thick, foamed-in-place rigid insulation
- Precision modular panels for rapid field assembly
- Self-closing door available
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvalume interior and exterior, textured aluminum floor
- Standard deadbolt locking handle
- Freezers hold -10°F and include factory mounted heated pressure relief port and mounted dial thermometer
- Add 23 inches to freezer height for refrigeration system