Easy and Convenient Assembly and Disassembly with Masterbilt Coolers
Masterbilt coolers, this outdoor walk in refrigerator included, all feature a cam-lock system that makes for easy and convenient assembly and disassembly. So how does it work? The cam-locking system of this walk in outdoor cooler features a tongue-and-groove construction and a dual gasket system that provides an accurate and tight fit between the panels of the cooler. Using a factory-supplied hex wrench included in the unit, you can easily take apart or assemble your outdoor walk in refrigerator wherever you are.
Get an Outdoor Walk in Refrigerator with Excellent Foamed-in-Place Insulation
Masterbilt coolers use a foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to deliver the highest-quality panels available anywhere. Here are just some of the advantages of this construction method: a much higher resistance to heat flow compared to other insulation materials, added strength and reliability (polyurethane foam permanently adheres to metal panels), maximum walk-in storage space (because polyurethane allows for thinner walls) superior moisture resistance, superb energy efficiency, and more.
Dunnage racks are an excellent compliment to any walk-in cooler or freezer and are ideal for use for keeping food and beverage items above the ground while they are stored inside walk-in coolers and freezers. Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from Cambro-brand dunnage racks, regular polyethylene dunnage racks, and aluminum dunnage racks.
Details and Features of This Walk in Outdoor Cooler
- 7'9"W x 9'8"D x 7'6"H, 3/4 HP, 2003 lbs
- Available for shipment in five days
- Complete walk-in package including refrigeration, roof packages, and floor
- Four-inch-thick, foamed-in-place rigid insulation
- Precision modular panels for rapid field assembly
- Self-closing door available
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvalume interior and exterior, textured aluminum floor
- Standard deadbolt locking handle
- Coolers hold 35°F, freezers hold -10°F and include factory mounted heated pressure relief port and mounted dial thermometer
- Add 16 inches to cooler height and 23 inches to freezer height for refrigeration system