The Most Important Part of a Commercial Walk-in Cooler? The Door
Needless to say, one of the most underappreciated parts of a commercial walk-in cooler is the door. While most people often ignore the door, it is actually one of the most critical components of a commercial walk-in cooler, and for good reason. In fact, no other part of a commercial walk-in cooler plays a bigger role in its overall success than the door. The door of your commercial walk-in cooler acts as a barricade between the perishable items that you store inside the unit and the warmer temperatures outside. This is truer when it comes to a walk in outdoor cooler such as this. Masterbilt coolers are guaranteed to withstand the frequent opening and closing of its doors, especially those used in busy commercial establishments, without losing structural integrity. Doors of Masterbilt coolers ensure dependable service for years.
One of The Most Flexible Masterbilt Coolers Available Today
This commercial walk-in cooler is one of the most flexible and versatile types of Masterbilt coolers available here at Rapids Wholesale. Masterbilt coolers are specially designed and engineered with flexibility in mind to meet the demands of business owners across a wide variety of applications. Masterbilt coolers are ideal for use in the following: convenience stores, supermarkets and grocery stores, restaurants, medium to large cafeterias, processing facilities, data-storage facilities, scientific-testing chambers, and more.
We at Rapids Wholesale also have a wide array of cooler shelving available for any model or brand of freezer or cooler. You can choose from camshelving units for industrial use, those best used for food storage, and those used for kitchen use. There are also available wire shelving in different sizes, depending on your preference and business requirements.
Details and Features of This Walk in Outdoor Cooler
- 7'9"W x 7'9"D x 7'6"H, 3/4 HP, 1750 lbs
- Available for shipment in five days
- Complete walk-in package including refrigeration, roof packages, and floor
- Four-inch-thick, foamed-in-place rigid insulation
- Precision modular panels for rapid field assembly
- Self-closing door available
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvalume interior and exterior, textured aluminum floor
- Standard deadbolt locking handle
- Coolers hold 35°F, freezers hold -10°F and include factory mounted heated pressure relief port and mounted dial thermometer
- Add 16 inches to cooler height and 23 inches to freezer height for refrigeration system
- 208-230V single phase
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: 18 months parts and labor, one year compressor, 15-year panels
- Ships from MS