Also, for additional information, the temperature range of this MSF-52AN ice cream display freezer is at -18° to 10°F (-27° to -12°C).
MSF-52AN Masterbilt Freezer Construction
The MSF-52AN ice cream display freezer is one of the most full-featured horizontal freezers available in the market today. The MSF-52AN Masterbilt freezer features tempered-glass sliding lids; a white powder-coated, baked-on enamel exterior; painted white powder-coated aluminum exterior; heavy-duty two-inch casters (two of which are locking); a bottom drain with plug; and an unobtrusive frame around the glass lids that ensure a highly visible display.
While this is a flat-glass-lid glass top freezer, you can also choose other ice cream display freezers that have curved lids. And you are not limited to a Masterbilt freezer because you can choose from other models manufactured by the trusted brand True.
MSF-52AN Glass Top Freezer Details and Features
- Standard features of the MSF-52AN glass top freezer include baskets and basket dividers, floor drain, thermometer, durable lock, and two-inch casters for added mobility
- Manual defrost
- Unobtrusive glass lid frame of the MSF-52AN glass top freezer allows high visibility of product
- High-strength safety-glass lids
- Temperature range: -18°F to 10°F
- White powder coat interior and aluminum top frame
- Dimensions of this Masterbilt freezer: 51 1/2” long, 25 3/4” deep, 35 1/2” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 13.0 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 5.0
- Crated weight: 213 pounds
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: one year limited parts and labor, five year compressor
- Ships from MS