Large Walk in Freezer Door
The door of this relatively large walk in freezer is perhaps the most important component, as with other freezers and coolers under the Kold Locker brand. The doors of this large walk in freezer are factory tested to ensure the proper fit, performance, and alignment. Also, this Kold walk in freezer has a door that features a stopped profile design, which serves as a barrier to air flow and makes for an energy-efficient door system. As if that wasn't enough, the door section of this Kold walk in freezer is equipped with a replaceable perimeter heater wire, magnetic stainless-steel trim, digital thermometer, vapor-proof light fixture, and switch with exterior pilot indicator light.
Like Other NorLake Freezers, The KLF7788-C has Great Standard Features
So what are the standard features of this Kold walk in freezer? With this fully loaded large walk in freezer, you get the following features: an air-cooled condensing unit, a Capsule Pak freezing system, a time clock for automatic defrost, an automatic condensate vaporizer, corrosion-resistant stucco embossed coated steel in all surfaces, a digital thermometer and light switch, a vapor-proof light, and more. Also, like all step in freezers under the Kold Locker brand, this model is guaranteed NSF, UL, and CFA standard and has passed other stringent tests, so you are guaranteed that this large walk in freezer that you are purchasing is of excellent quality. More or less, these standard features are also included in all Kold walk in freezer and cooler units.
Searching for alternative doors for your walk-in cooler? We at Rapids have strip doors that are better used for supermarket storage. You can also select from a wide array of air doors, polar strip doors, and deluxe strip doors.
This Indoor Walk in Freezer and Its Details and Features
- 8' wide x 8' deep x 7'7" tall
- Walk-in Indoor Freezer with Floor
- 1-1/2 HP, 208-230/60/1 Volts.
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak ceiling mount designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Freezers -10°F
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI