Kold Locker Cooler with Specially Designed Door
Needless to say, the door of this commercial step in cooler makes it one of the most energy-efficient units available here at Rapids Wholesale and in the entire walk-in-cooler market. The key to this Kold Locker cooler is that its door sections are factory tested to ensure a proper fit, performance, and alignment. What makes the door of this indoor walk in cooler very efficient is its stepped-profile design that serves as a barrier to air flow. Also, the door of this commercial step in cooler is specially designed to be self-closing and flush mounted and also already includes a replaceable perimeter heater wire, magnetic stainless-steel trim, digital thermometer, and vapor-proof light fixture and switch.
Commercial Walk in Refrigerator with Quick Shipping & Easy Assembly
If you are looking for a commercial step in cooler that features quick shipping and convenient assembly, then this indoor walk in cooler is your best bet. This Kold Locker cooler is covered by a quick-ship program from its manufacturer Norlake, which can have your commercial step in cooler like this model shipped right away to your location. Not only that, this Kold Locker cooler is very easy to install even without the need for an expert refrigeration technician, thanks in large part to panels that feature male and female mating rails to ensure proper alignment during installation. The great thing about the panels of this indoor walk in cooler is that they are lightweight while, at the same time, possessing exceptional strength and durability. All the panels of this Kold walk in freezer are four inches thick and provide superior insulating value.
Not looking for a Kold Locker cooler? We have other walk-in coolers and freezers manufactured by trusted brands Leer and Masterbilt.
Indoor Walk in Cooler Details and Features
- 8' W x 10' D x 7'-7'' H, with Floor
- Indoor walk in cooler
- Standard 26” wide door (30” door available, call for info)
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Coolers 35°F+
- 3/4hp, 208-230/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI