Commercial Step-in Cooler with a Superb Floor Construction
This commercial step-in cooler's floors, when supplied, are virtually similar in construction to the wall panels (which feature ease of installation, long-term reliability, and high insulating efficiency). Both wall panels and floor panels are guaranteed to be durable and tough, but the main difference is that the floor panels are specifically designed to withstand uniformly distributed loads of up to 800 pounds per square foot. The interior floor metal of this commercial step-in cooler is smooth aluminum.
A Important Part of an Indoor Walk in Refrigerator: The Door
You may not know this, but the door is perhaps the most essential part of an an outdoor or indoor walk in refrigerator. This particular commercial step in cooler, for instance, have doors that are factory tested to ensure the proper fit, performance, and alignment. All doors of Kold walk-in coolers, this indoor walk in refrigerator included, feature a stopped profile design that serves as a barrier to air flow, resulting in an energy-efficient door system. Needless to say, this this is great news as it will, naturally, save you a lot of money when the monthly electricity bill arrives. Also, the door section of this Kold walk in cooler, like all Kold Locker walk-in coolers and freezers, are equipped with replaceable perimeter heater wire, magnetic stainless-steel trim, digital thermometer, vapor-proof light fixture, and switch with exterior pilot indicator light.
Another trusted brand of walk-in cooler is Leer. Here at Rapids, you can choose from Leer-brand walk-in coolers or walk-in freezers, ranging from the relatively smaller ones to the larger ones.
Details and Features of This Kold Walk in Refrigerator
- 10' W x 10' D x 7'7'' H, with floor included
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Cooler temp is 35°F +
- 1hp, 208-230/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI