Drip Tray with Side Mounted Glass Rinser | 30" x 7" - Stainless Steel Surface Mount
Countertop drip tray with glass rinser. Commercial grade stainless steel 30" x 7" - The sprayer is mounted to the side of the drip tray.
0617R-30 Stainless Steel Drip w/ Glass Rinser Benefits
Why is a rinser an important component in this stainless steel drip pan? You can use the built-in rinser of this stainless drip tray for spraying the inside of the beer glass or mug with cold water. This ensures that the beer mugs you are using in tandem with this stainless drip pan are always clean and hygienic. Also, glasses or mugs that have been sprayed with cold water makes pouring of beer easier—ask any bartender. Stainless Steel Drip Tray with Drain This stainless steel drip tray manufactured by Rapids is equipped not only with a rinser but also with a drain. When you dispense beer, droplets and foam coming from the beer tap drop down and fill the stainless steel drip pan. This stainless steel drip tray with drain, therefore, eliminates the need for your bartender to manually empty the unit when it's already full of beer foam and beer droplets coming from the beer tap—the drain itself does the job of emptying the unit of droplets and foam for you. You can also choose from a wide variety of stainless drip tray units available from Rapids and Krowne.
0617R-30 Stainless Steel Drip Pan Details and Features
- This stainless steel drip tray is equipped with a stainless steel bottom with welded corners and a stainless grid
- The 0617R-30 stainless drip tray includes 1/2 inch barb water inlet for rinser
- This stainless steel drip pan has a two-inch NPT drain that can be attached with a drain line
- Dimensions of this stainless steel drip tray with drain: 30" long x 7" wide, and 7/8" tall
- Replacement rinser assembly is available.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.