Looking for the Best Pie Server?
First off, what exactly is a pie server? It is a serving utensil used in the cutting and, as its name implies, the serving of pies and cakes. It is also known as a cake shovel, pie knife, pie spatula, or serving spatula. This type of utensil is usually shaped like a wedge or slice of pie, and is used to cut a section of pie and then transfer the slice onto a serving plate.
If you are looking for the best pie server available in the market today, you might want to consider this Browne-Halco pie server.
Resin-Coated Pie Server from Browne Foodservice
This resin coated pie server is made from a new engineered polymer that is heat resistant for temperatures reaching 288 degrees C/550 degrees F. This Browne-Halco pie server is also ergonomically designed to offer comfort and effective multi-tasking results.
Needless to say, this is also the best pie server if you are looking for a utensil that's commercial dishwasher safe. Unlike other pie servers that need to be washed and dried by hand, this resin coated pie server can be placed in an automatic dishwasher, saving your staff time and effort.
Details and Features of This Browne Pie Server
- A resin coated pie server that's made from a new engineered polymer
- This Browne-Halco pie server features a food-grade, resin-coated nylon core design
- Heat resistant up to 288 degrees C/550 degrees F
- Ergonomically designed to offer comfort and effective multi-tasking results
- Commercial dishwasher safe