Restaurant Slotted Serving Spoon from Browne Foodservice
Foodservice slotted serving spoons are common restaurant-kitchen utensils that have a variety of uses. As its name suggests, a slotted serving spoon features slots in its bowl that allow unwanted liquids to pass through them while still retaining any solids on top.
Restaurant slotted serving spoons can also have holes and slits. A slotted serving spoon essentially works like a sieve; however, slotted serving spoons can also be used to retrieve food items from a cooking liquid while preserving the liquid in the pot.
This commercial resin-coated slotted serving spoon is manufactured by trusted brand Browne Foodservice and is made of a new, cutting-edge polymer. In addition, this resin-coated slotted serving spoon features a food-grade, resin-coated nylon core design and is heat resistant up to 288-¦C/550-¦F.
We offer more serving spoons here at Rapids Wholesale, like this Cambro beige serving spoon, this Browne solid serving spoon, this Browne Eclipse solid serving spoon, this Windsor medium serving spoon, and more.
Details and Features of This Resin-Coated Slotted Serving Spoon
- A slotted serving spoon made of a new engineered polymer
- Food-grade, resin-coated nylon core design resin-coated slotted serving spoon
- Heat resistant up to 288-¦C/550-¦F
- Ergonomically designed to offer comfort and effective multitasking results
- Slotted serving spoons from Browne Foodservice are guaranteed commercial-dishwasher safe