69" Draft Club Top Beer Dispenser with Two Taps and (3) 1/2 Barrel Keg Capacity, Stainless | Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-S
Choose this club top kegerator with a stainless steel front, gray enamel sides and galvanized back and rest assured you are get a quality beer dispenser that will keep your beer at the optimal temperature for dispensing.
Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-S Club Top Storage Options
When you choose this Beverage Air draught beer dispenser, you will find the stainless steel club top lids slide easily for access to a storage area that can be used for chilled glasses, other brands of beer, soda, juices, condiments, and more. Find more storage suggestions in our blog!
Beneficial Features of the Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-S Club Top Keg Cooler
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant reduces energy consumption and saves you money
- Self-closing doors with key locks
- Foamed-in-place moisture resistant insulation binds wall-to-wall for leakage prevention and increased energy efficiency. CFC- and HCFC-free.
- 3" insulated draft arms with cold air channeling keep beer cold from keg to glass
- Galvanized metal sides with reinforced stainless steel floors and door sills absorb full weight of kegs when loading and resist damge
- 3-Year Parts/Labor Warranty
- 5-Year Compressor Warranty
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
Find more Beverage Air beer dispensers/kegerators or check out all brands of beer dispensers/kegerators.
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one in-line, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video