A Superb Beer Tower for Sale Here at Rapids Wholesale
For a superb beer tower for sale online, you might want to consider this American Beverage stainless steel beer tower. With decades of experience under their belt, American Beverage is one of the most trusted brands of beer towers today. A typical beer tower for sale with the American Beverage brand is guaranteed tough, hardy, and dependable. Also, this is one of the most heavy-duty models of beer towers available in the market today. Because this is a stainless steel beer tower, you are also assured that it also features a stainless beer faucet (seven faucets, actually). A stainless beer faucet guarantees not only durability but also a great beer taste, every time.
Already Decided on a Stainless Steel Beer Tower? Great Choice!
We really don’t need to convince you to get a stainless steel beer tower because by now you’ve determined on your own that it is actually one of the toughest types of beer towers available nowadays and that it is ideal for use in busy bars. This six-faucet stainless steel beer tower, in particular, is guaranteed to last and serve your business for many years to come, granted that it is properly taken care of and maintained. Searching for something other than a stainless steel beer tower? You can also get other finishes for your beer tower, the most common of which include the following: brass, ceramic, gold tone, and natural.
Details and Features of This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
- All towers fit standard openings
- Two large stainless steel columns, 4 1/8" square
- Complete with 7 faucets, one piece 1/4" bore nipple shanks, and 5' x 3/16" beer hose
- American Beverage beer tap towers have tight sealing caps and are heavily insulated
- 10.5" tall faucets spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Height 15" Faucet Clearance 10 1/2" Width 5" Length 2"
- NSF standard
- Faucet Knobs sold separately. No faucet knobs included.
- Eight faucet tower is shown in photo.
- Ships from MI. Weight = 30 lbs
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.