The Bradely Aerix+ 2922 model features a 10-12 second dry time with automatic adjustable speed. It has the longest service life of any high speed hand dryer. The unit uses 40% less energy than most high speed hand dryers. Intelligent controls to customize airflow, sound quality and heating options. Cover and internal airflow path with antimicrobial technology. Durable and vandal resistant.
- 2922-2874 COVER: one-piece stainless steel; satin finish. Cover fixed to the base plate with tamper proof screws.
- ADJUSTABLE MOTOR: motor is a thermally-protected universal type operating at 23,400 RPM. Adjustable motor control switch has three settings; HI, MED and LOW.
- HEATING ELEMENT: 400 watt heating element constructed of nichrome wire and protected by an automatic resetting thermal cutoff. Heater can be turned ON or OFF via internal switch.
- SENSOR OPERATION: Automatic infrared sensor with a 3 second run-on time and a 30 second vandal shut-off.
- BASE PLATE: Aluminum with four mounting holes and a .88" knockout.
Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Hand dryers require a dedicated 15 amp circuit and must be properly rounded. GFI Circuit protection is recommended. One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. For proper mounting heights, see installation manual.
Place hands 3"–6" below nozzle to activate air flow. Dryer will stop after hands are removed from air flow.