Six Tap Glycol Beer Tower Stainless "T" Style 3" Column with 6 Faucets | Polished Seams
This stainless steel beer tower can handle multiple uses, even in the most demanding bars. Additionally, it will complement the interior or exterior decor of any bar with its beautiful finish and vintage design. It comes with a shoe-box style overlapping lid that provide easy access to beer lines as well.
Choosing Rapid's T Style Six Faucet Stainless Steel Glycol Beer Tower with Removable Lid
Make your bar look even more stylish with a stainless-steel beer tower that features industry standard three-inch columns, a well-built look, and a polished stainless-steel tower box. It is NSF standard and comes complete with six faucets, shanks, a 3/16" beer hose, and a tight-sealing cap. It is fully insulated as well.
Details and Features of This Stainless 6 Faucet Beer Tower | Glycol-Cooled
- Stainless top with welded corners. There are no visible screws for a smooth, clean look
- The shoe box style overlapping lid is a popular choice for its easy access to the beer lines and its solid, well built look
- Polished stainless steel tower box with brushed stainless steel 3" column
- Includes faucets, shanks, and 3/16" beer hose
- 10-1/2"H faucets spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Stainless steel with 3 inch round heavily insulated column
- Fits standard openings
- Tight-sealing cap
- Comes standard with glycol cooling blocks
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers