70' Coil Beer Cooler with Four Beer Faucets
So what exactly is a keg coil cooler? Beer picnic coolers are great for outdoor gatherings and events in which people prefer to drink ice cold beer or other beverages. This coil cooler has four separate beer cooling coils that are submerged in ice to make even warm beer that passes through become cold before it passes through the keg faucets. Having four separate coils provides extra efficiency for any event as four different beers have the opportunity to get chilled and distributed to the users.
Uniquely Designed Keg Beer Coil Cooler
Having four beer faucets is a huge benefit for large events. An increased selection and number of beers can be chilled and poured in one convenient location, cutting down on wait times. Faster turn around equals higher profits. This blue cooler also utilizes 48 quarts of space to its full advantage and is professionally insulated for the best beer pour each time.
Keg Cooler Features for Ice Cold Beer
- A keg cooler with four beer faucets.
- 70' coils.
- Foamed insulation and thick lining prevent moisture build-up and maintain ideal beer temperatures.
- Beer faucets and knobs included.
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure you have everything needed for your jockey box to work properly, Rapids suggests that, if you don't have these accessories on-hand, you purchase the following items:
- Four (4) Sankey Coupler Kits so you can hook up four kegs to the jockey box
- A CO2 Distributor so you can control the flow of your CO2
- At least 16 ft of CO2 Hose (so you have 4 ft per keg) to move your beer
- Eight (8) Clamps to keep your CO2 hose securely in place
- A CO2 Kit to create the pressure needed to move your beer.
Don't forget about cleaning your jockey box! To maintain cleanliness after use and ensure fresh-tasting beer next time, we recommend using an FDA approved flush out hose to sanitize the unit prior to storing it.
Rapids Cold Plate Cooler & Coil Cooler Basics Video