The Vulcan VC4GD-NAT Single Deck Convection Oven
With this Vulcan natural gas convection oven, you get consistent results thanks to a specially designed and powerful 44,000 BTU burner and 1/2 HP two-speed blower. This Vulcan single deck convection oven also features an electronic spark igniter and a rapid cool-down switch. Solid state temperature controls that adjust from 150°F to 500°F and stainless-steel front, sides, top, and independent doors with full windows round out this feature-packed Vulcan single gas oven.
This Vulcan convection oven also has a 60-minute timer with audible alarm, runs on 120V, and is NSF, CSA, AGA standard.
This Vulcan Convection Oven Details and Features
- Complete dimensions of this Vulcan convection oven: 40" wide, 41-1/2" deep, 56" tall
- Crated weight of this Vulcan single deck convection oven: 502 pounds
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Stainless steel doors with double pane windows
- 1/2 HP 2-speed oven blower motor; 115/60/1 with 6' cord and plug
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- Solid State (D) control system
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions
- Interior oven light
- Available in single- and double-stacked configurations
- 44,000 BTU/hr burner per oven section
- Electronic spark ignition
- 3/4" rear gas connection
- Internal combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system
- Energy Star Certified
- Warranty of this Vulcan single gas oven: 1 year limited parts and labor.