Stylish Beer Faucet Tower for Draft Beer
Other than having the best tasting beer around, what is the most efficient way to keep customers coming back for more of that ice-cold beer? Having a stylishly designed beer tower is a great way to maintain efficiency and provides an amazing feature to your bar. A great way to stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition in the beer serving industry is to have a great beer dispensing tower feature that keeps customers coming back for more.
Chrome Beer Tower Tap for Multiple Beer Selections
Not only does this beer faucet tower provide 12 separate beer taps for customers to choose from, it is also designed with the best craftsmanship for an impressive display. Glycol systems—provide a cooling product that runs alongside beer hoses to keep them cool all the way from the keg to the tap—are compatible with all beer taps to ensure that any beer is served ice-cold. It is also designed with stainless steel or luster brass-like finish for a durable and impressive look for all beer selections. No matter if the beer tower is set up in a bar or nice restaurant, it is sure to wow customers and keep them coming back for more.
Beer Dispensing Tower Features
- Each tower head can be connected to a glycol system and is constructed out of stainless.
- Features a stainless steel or brass-like finish that looks stylish and is durable against wear and tear.
- Comes complete with domestic beer shanks and beer faucets (knobs are sold separately).
- 12 beverage faucets provide a wide variety to customers and easy accessibility.
- 55 pound tower with keg taps.
- Ships from Iowa.
|Number of Faucets||12|