The Turbo Air M3F72-3 Professional Freezer
The Turbo Air M3F72-3 features a digital temperature-control system, a high-tech monitor, and a hot-gas condensate system. The Turbo Air solid door freezer provides precise and constant temperature, with a level of precision that allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time. Also, the high-tech monitor of this Turbo Air 2 door stainless steel freezer digitally displays the present temperature, and you can easily change the temperature of this unit by adjusting the thermostat.
In addition, through Turbo Air's creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces of the Turbo Air M3F72-3 have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
This Turbo Air 3 Door Freezer Details and Features
- 3 swing doors, 9 shelves
- The Turbo Air M3F72-3 provides precise and constant temperature, allowing food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time
- The entire cabinet construction and solid doors of this Turbo Air solid door freezer are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- This Turbo Air 3 door freezer features ergonomically designed doors
- This Turbo Air solid door freezer uses sturdy, clean stainless-steel shelving
- Turbo Air M3F72-3 cabinet dimensions: 77-3/4" long, 30-3/4" deep, 78" tall
- 1 1/4 horsepower
- 72 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 10.4
- Crated weight of the Turbo Air M3F72-3: 571 pounds
- A Turbo Air 3 door freezer that's NSF and UL standard
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Ships from IL
|Refrigerator / Freezer||Freezer|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Half Doors||0|
You Might Also Be Interested In...