TGM-69R with Double-Pane Glass Doors
One of the most important factors that makes the TGM-69R a great Turbo Air cooler is its double-pane glass doors with heat-reflecting film. The doors of this Turbo Air fridge are equipped with unique double-pane glass doors with a layer of patented, transparent thermal-insulating film applied between the two glass layers. In addition, the lightweight door construction of this Turbo Air cooler reduces door maintenance and bushing wear and facilitates smooth door opening. In addition, the magnetic door gaskets of the TGM-69R model are of one-piece construction and are easily removable even without tools, for ease of cleaning and replacement.
This Turbo Air Fridge and Other Features
This Turbo Air fridge features adjustable, heavy-duty polyurethane coated wire shelves. The TGM-69R also features excellent insulation via a high-density polyurethane cabinet that is foamed in place. You also get a Turbo Air cooler that has ergonomically designed, self-closing doors that customers can open effortlessly and bottom-mount compressor units that allows easier access for service and an extra storage space above. Not only that, this specific Turbo Air cooler provides a cooler and less-greasy operating environment that results in reduced compressor running time.
Turbo Air Cooler Details and Standard Features
- Tasteful and modern design of the TGM-69R will compliment the appearance of any restaurant, bar, or convenience store.
- The TGM-69R automatically maintains a constant temperature throughout the unit even under heavy use
- Refrigeration system of the TGM-69R is on slide-out rails to make maintenance and service easier
- The cabinet of this Turbo Air cooler is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane foam
- Lightweight doors feature double-pane glass doors with a layer of patented, transparent thermal-insulating film between the two glass layers
- Fully adjustable wire shelves with non-corrosive coating
- TGM-69R cabinet dimensions: 78” long, 30 1/8” deep, 79 1/4” tall
- 3/4 horsepower
- 69 cubic feet
- 3 doors, 12 shelves
- Voltage: 115 Amps: 12
- Crated weight: 681 Ibs.
- NSF, UL standard
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor
- Ships from IL
|Glass Door Merchandiser Type||Cooler|
You Might Also Be Interested In...