TGF-49F Has Ergonomically Designed Doors and Magnetic Door Gaskets
One of the most important parts of a glass door freezer merchandiser is its door. With the Turbo Air TGF-49F, you get ergonomically designed doors that help your customers open and close the doors of this reach in display freezer effortlessly. The ergonomically designed doors of the TGF-49F model make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience. In addition, the Turbo Air TGF-49F features one-piece magnetic door gaskets that are removable without the need for tools, for ease of cleaning and replacement.
A Reach in Display Cooler with Modern Design
The modern and tasteful design of Turbo Air's products, the TGF-49F included, is one of the company's top priorities. Whether displayed in a restaurant, diner, delicatessen, grocery store, supermarket, convenience store, bar, or gas station, this glass door freezer merchandiser will definitely compliment the indoor or outdoor décor of your business establishment.
Also, the bottom-mount compressor of the Turbo Air TGF-49F allows for easy access for service and helps free up extra storage above the reach in display freezer. The lower area of the TGF-49F
also provides a cooler and less-greasy operating environment that results in reduced compressor-running times.
The Turbo Air TGF-49F Details and Features
- This glass door freezer merchandiser from Turbo Air features triple-pane, hinged glass doors with a heater and fluorescent light
- White interior and exterior and includes casters
- Bottom-mount compressor
- Turbo Air TGF-49F Cabinet Dimensions: 54 3/8” long, 31 1/8” deep, 77” tall
- 2 swing doors, 8 wire shelves
- This reach in display freezer holds -15°F to 5° for the best in frozen food preservation
- 1 1/2 horsepower
- 49 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115V, Amps: 8.2
- Crated Weight: 587 lbs.
- Cord length: 7 ft.
- NSF, UL, CUL standard
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, five year compressor
- Ships from IL
Turbo Air Self-Cleaning Condenser Video
|Glass Door Merchandiser Type||Freezer|
You Might Also Be Interested In...