The Turbo Air M3F47-2 Stainless-Steel Cabinet Construction
The Turbo Air M3F47-2 model boasts of a stainless-steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom, and back) and stainless steel interior with AL inside walls and door liners. This Turbo Air 2 door stainless steel freezer guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and a long product life. Unlike other companies’ products, the sharp corners and edges of this Turbo Air 2 door freezer have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. Also, in terms of aesthetics, the Turbo Air M3F47-2 can easily add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
In addition, the entire cabinet construction of this Turbo Air 2 door freezer are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation.
Aside from reach-in coolers and freezers, here at Rapids Wholesale we also offer glass and plate chillers or mug frosters. Choose from black vinyl or stainless steel, and one or two lids depending on what you need.
This Turbo Air 2 Door Freezer Details and Features
- 2 swing doors, 6 shelves
- The Turbo Air M3F47-2 provides precise and constant temperature, allowing food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time
- The entire cabinet construction and solid doors of this Turbo Air 2 door freezer are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- This Turbo Air 2 door stainless steel freezer features ergonomically designed doors
- This Turbo Air 2 door freezer uses sturdy, clean stainless-steel shelving
- Turbo Air M3F47-2 cabinet dimensions: 51-3/4" long, 30-3/4" deep, 78" tall
- 3/4 horsepower
- 47 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 10.5
- Crated weight of the Turbo Air M3F47-2: 435 pounds
- A Turbo Air 2 door stainless steel freezer that's NSF and UL standard
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Ships from IL
Turbo Air Self-Cleaning Condenser Video
|Refrigerator / Freezer||Freezer|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Half Doors||0|
You Might Also Be Interested In...