TGF-13F Turbo Air Ice Cream Freezer: Environmentally Friendly and Efficient
This Turbo Air ice cream freezer, like all electric ice cream freezers manufactured under the Turbo Air brand, are designed with an oversized and balanced refrigeration system. In addition, the TGF-13F commercial ice cream freezer is equipped with large evaporators and condensers that facilitate faster freezing and greater efficiency throughout the cabinet. And this is not only limited to the TGF-13F commercial ice cream freezer but is also present in all Turbo Air electric ice cream freezers.
Electric ice cream freezers from Turbo Air, the TGF-13F included, use an environmentally friendly R-404A refrigeration system that is CFC-free.
Commercial Ice Cream Freezer: Energy-Saving Glass Lids
An important feature of this particular Turbo Air ice cream freezer is its glass lids that are situated at the top for easy opening and closing. The curved glass lids are not only easy to open and close, making your servers' jobs easier, but they also help display ice cream and frozen treats to your customers and encourage them to buy. The lids of the TGF-13F commercial ice cream freezer also have a dual function: they are specifically designed to reduce heat gain and lower energy consumption while, at the same time, enhancing energy efficiency and minimizing condensation.
Turbo Air Electric Ice Cream Merchandiser Details
- Turbo Air electric ice cream freezers are designed with oversized and balanced environmentally friendly R-404A refrigeration system, allowing for faster freezing and greater efficiency, and the TGF-13F is no exception
- Two glass-top sliding lids of this commercial ice cream freezer optimize display and promotes impulse sales
- Freezers hold -9°F to -11°F
- White exterior and interior
- Comes standard with dividers
- ETL, ETL-Sanitation certified
- Dimensions of this Turbo Air ice cream freezer: 61 1/8” long, 27 3/8” deep, 35 3/8” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 13.3 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 6.0
- Crated weight: 243 pounds
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from IL
You Might Also Be Interested In...