TSD-35CF Electric Ice Cream Freezer Tempered Glass Top
With the TSD-35CF electric ice cream freezer, there is no need for your server to reach inside the freezer in order to control the temperature. The external temperature control knob of this Turbo Air ice cream freezer allows for easy adjustment and keeps cold air inside. Needless to say, this will make your ice cream server's jobs a lot easier, and will also help you save energy, which in turn can help save you money in the long run.
Also, the tempered, energy-saving, low-emissivity glass sliding top of this commercial ice cream freezer helps reduce outer heat gain, therefore enhancing energy efficiency and minimizing condensation.
TSD-35CF Commercial Ice Cream Freezer: the Best in Frozen Food Preservation
One of the key features of an excellent commercial ice cream freezer is its ability to hold and maintain an ideal temperature that is perfect for storing ice cream while maintaining its texture and taste. With the TSD-35CF electric ice cream freezer, you are guaranteed that the unit will hold and maintain a temperature of -9°F to -11°F for the best in frozen-food preservation.
We at Rapids Wholesale not only offer ice cream freezers from Turbo Air; we also have a wide selection of models from trusted brands Masterbilt and True as well as accessories like this dipper well manufactured by Dipwell.
Details and Features
- This electric ice cream freezer is designed with oversized and balanced environmentally friendly R-404A refrigeration system, allowing for faster freezing and greater efficiency, and the TSD-35CF is no exception
- Two glass-top sliding lids of this commercial ice cream freezer optimize display and promotes impulse sales
- Freezers hold -9°F to -11°F
- White exterior and interior
- Comes standard with 2 wire baskets
- ETL, ETL-sanitation certified
- Dimensions of this Turbo Air ice cream freezer: 35 1/4” long, 23 3/8” deep, 31 1/2” tall
- 1/4 horsepower
- 7.3 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 2.5
- Crated weight: 125 pounds
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from IL
You Might Also Be Interested In...