The TGM-11RV Bottom-Mount Compressor Units
The bottom-mount compressor of the TGM-11RV model makes for easier access for service and provides extra storage space above the unit. Also, the lower area of the Turbo Air TGM-11RV model provides a colder, less-greasy operating environment that results in reduced compressor-running time. In addition, you get a Turbo Air fridge that features adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelves for the best in product merchandising today.
The Turbo Air TGM-11RV Door Design
One of the most important components of any reach-in refrigerator is the door. And with this Turbo Air fridge, you get double-pane glass doors with heat-reflecting film; this means, simply, that the doors of the TGM-11RV are equipped with unique double-pane glass doors with a patented transparent thermal-insulating film applied between the two glass layers. As a result, you get excellent cooling of your products. The lightweight door construction of the Turbo Air TGM-11RV also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear as well as facilitates a smoother, easier door-opening experience for your customers.
This Turbo Air Fridge Details and Features
- This Turbo Air fridge keeps products cold without costing the business owner a fortune in electricity
- A Turbo Air fridge with a quiet and energy-efficient compressor
- The walls of the TGM-11RV model are insulated with high-density, closed cell, expanded polyurethane foam
- The self closing, double-pane glass doors of this Turbo Air fridge come with special heat-reflecting film that keeps the cold in and the heat out for a quicker pull-down time, less compressor run time, and results in greater energy savings.
- Turbo Air TGM-11RV cabinet dimensions: 23 5/8” long, 23 3/8” deep, 62 7/8” tall
- 1/4 horsepower
- 11 cubic feet
- 1 swing glass door, 4 shelves
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 5.4
- Crated weight: 163 Ibs.
- NSF, UL standard
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor
- Ships from IL
|Glass Door Merchandiser Type||Cooler|
You Might Also Be Interested In...