True Self Closing Refrigerator Door Design
The True TSD-33 has a stainless steel exterior insert with mitered plastic channel frame. The interior liners of this true solid sliding door refrigerator are white aluminum to match cabinet interior. Doors of this true slide door refrigerator are fully insulated using the same foaming process as the cabinet. In addition, each door of the True TSD-33 is fitted with 12" (305 mm) long molded plastic handle.
More features of this true slide door refrigerator: self-closing doors and efficient counterbalanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closure. Last but not the least, the True TSD-33 feature sliding doors that ride on stainless steel V-Channel with stainless-steel bearings.
True TSD-33 Solid Sliding Door Refrigerator Details and Features:
- This True sliding door refrigerator features 2 doors and 6 shelves
- True TSD-33 cabinet dimensions: 39-1/2" long, 29-5/8" deep, 78-3/8" tall
- True TSD-33 shelf dimensions: 17-1/4" long, 21-1/8" deep
- This true slide door refrigerator has six adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Four chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 9.2
- HP: 1/2
- Crated weight of this True sliding door refrigerator: 375 pounds
- Cord length: 9 feet
- 33 cubic feet
- A true slide door refrigerator that's guaranteed UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor, lifetime handles and hinges
|Refrigerator / Freezer||Refrigerator|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Half Doors||0|
You Might Also Be Interested In...