This True Display Refrigerator and Some Standard Features
One of the important features of this True display refrigerator that helps make it stand out among other slide door refrigerators is its lower profile on convenience store coolers that allows extra visibility throughout the store. This makes gondola and center-store placement of the GDM-41SL-60-HC-LD possible, something that is not possible for other slide door refrigerators from other brands. In addition, bottom mounted-units of the GDM-41SL-60-HC-LD model feature a no-stoop lower shelf that maximizes product visibility, storage on top of the cabinet, and easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
Slide Door Refrigerators: What to Expect from This Particular Unit
One of the most conspicuous differences of slide door refrigerators compared to other reach-in coolers, obviously, is the door. While they both have their advantages, slide door refrigerators like this particular unit are preferably used in establishments where there is limited space. It goes without saying that slide door refrigerators are more conveniently used in tight spaces as the doors slide to the side when customers are opening and closing the cooler. The GDM-41SL-60-HC-LD model, as with all coolers under the True brand, also carries warranties (3 year parts and labor and 5 year compressor) and is UL, NSF, and CSA standard for your peace of mind.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from other slide door refrigerators, like this True countertop display cooler with two sliding doors, this Beverage Air merchandiser with two sliding doors, and this Turbo Air merchandiser with two sliding doors.
GDM-41SL-60-HC-LD Details and Features
- The GDM-41SL-60-HC-LD has a self-contained bottom-mount system that provides easy placement of products and better visibility
- The sliding doors of the GDM-41SL-60-HC-LD help save energy and prevent cold air from escaping
- Lower-profile convenience-store cooler allows extra visibility throughout store
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F
- NSF-approved white aluminum interior with 300 series stainless-steel floor
- Black vinyl exterior.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation
- GDM-41SL-60-HC-LD Cabinet Dimensions: 47 1/8” long, 21” deep, 59 7/8” tall
- Shelf Dimensions: 20 7/8” long, 14 3/4” deep
- Heavy duty, adjustable, PVC coated wire shelves
- 4 chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Voltage: 115V, Amps: 3.3
- Crated Weight: 345 lbs.
- Cord length: 9 ft.
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor
|Glass Door Merchandiser Type||Cooler|
You Might Also Be Interested In...