Slide Door Refrigerator Doors
It goes without saying that one of the most important components of a slide door refrigerator are its doors. The door of this True 2 door glass cooler, as with all doors of any True cooler or refrigerator, keeps the cold trapped inside the unit. In addition, the door of the GDM-41SL-54 features “Low-E,” double-pane, thermal-insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames, which are actually the result of the latest energy-efficient technology. Each door of the GDM-41SL-54 model is fitted with a 12” (304 mm) long handle for easier opening by your customers. In addition, the doors of the GDM-41SL-54 is self-closing and features a counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, and positive closing.
True 2 Door Glass Cooler Shelving
Another important component of any slide door refrigerator, and this True 2 door glass cooler in particular, is its shelving. The shelving of the GDM-41SL-54 model includes six adjustable, heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves and four chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf. Shelf support pilasters are made of the same material as the cabinet interior. The shelves of the GDM-41SL-54 are also adjustable on 1/2” (13 mm increments).
We at Rapids Wholesale not only offer a large selection of reach-in coolers; we also have a wide array of walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers for establishments looking for a larger refrigeration and storage space. Check out this Leer walk-in cooler or this Masterbilt walk-in freezer.
GDM-41SL-54 Details and Features
- The GDM-41SL-54 has a self-contained bottom-mount system that provides easy placement of products and better visibility
- The sliding doors of the GDM-41SL-54 help save energy and prevent cold air from escaping
- Lower-profile convenience-store cooler allows extra visibility throughout store
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F
- Black vinyl exterior. Comes standard with True striped display panels.
- NSF-approved white aluminum interior with 300 series stainless-steel floor
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation
- GDM-41SL-54 Cabinet Dimensions: 47 1/8” long, 21” deep, 54 1/8” tall
- Shelf Dimensions: 20 7/8” long, 14 3/4” deep
- Heavy duty, adjustable, PVC coated wire shelves
- 4 chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Voltage: 115V, Amps: 3.3
- Crated Weight: 415 lbs.
- Cord length: 9 ft.
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor
|Glass Door Merchandiser Type||Cooler|
You Might Also Be Interested In...