This True Freezer Cabinet Construction
If you want to get the best reach-in freezer, you have to make sure that it has an excellent cabinet construction to help keep the cold in. The cabinet construction of this True 1 door freezer is guaranteed insulated: the entire cabinet structure and solid door is foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone-depletion potential (ODP).
The cabinet construction of the True T-12F also features a welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail that is black-powder coated for corrosion protection.
True T-12F Solid Freezer Door
One of the most important components of a reach-in freezer is its door. The door of this True one door freezer has a stainless-steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match the cabinet interior. Also, the door of the True T-12F extends the full width of the cabinet shell.
In addition, the door of this True 1 door freezer is fitted with a 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment. The True T-12F features a positive-seal, self-closing door and magnetic door gasket of one-piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
This True 1 Door Freezer Details and Features
- This True one door freezer has a positive self-closing door made of solid stainless steel (the finest stainless steel with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches)
- 1 swing door, 3 shelves
- True T-12F cabinet dimensions: 24-7/8" long, 23-1/8" deep, 63-1/8" tall
- True T-12F shelf dimensions: 20-13/16" long, 17" deep
- Three adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Four chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 2.6
- HP: 1/4
- Crated weight of this True 1 door freezer: 215 pounds
- Cord length: 9 feet
- The True T-12F measures 12 cubic feet
- This True one door freezer is UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor, lifetime handles and hinges
|Refrigerator / Freezer||Freezer|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Half Doors||0|
You Might Also Be Interested In...