TDC-87 True Dipping Cabinet Lids and Canopy
This True dipping cabinet features a stainless-steel frame with tempered, single-pane glass-viewing window. In addition, the TDC-87 True ice cream dipping cabinet has hinged, transparent acrylic dipping compartment service lids with full-length handles as well as top and back wiper gaskets for improved seal of the lids to prevent leaking of cold air.
TDC-87 True Ice Cream Freezer Design and Optional Add-Ons
The TDC-87 True ice cream dipping cabinet is specifically designed to give the user a balance of aesthetics and functional reliability. This True dipping cabinet is both dependable and attractive and is effective at brilliantly displaying and serving ice cream and other frozen treats like sorbets, sherbets, and the like.
Aside from the standard features of this True ice cream freezer, you can also get additional features and accessories that are completely optional. These add-ons include the following: standard legs, seismic or flanged legs, castors, a dipper well kit, and a lid-locking kit. Please call 1-800-472-7431 to order add-on items.
We at Rapids offer a wide selection of ice cream dipping cabinets not only from trusted brand True but also from reputable manufacturers Turbo Air and Master-Bilt. You can also get a dipper well from Dipwell, which can be easily attached to the side of the cabinet or counter and which holds four to six scoops or paddles.
Details and Features
- The TDC-87 True ice cream freezer is designed to provide maximum functionality in an attractive merchandiser
- White interior and exterior with stainless-steel top
- This reliable and dependable True ice cream dipping cabinet has an exclusive reverse-condensing fan motor that optimizes performance
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire can support racks with removable molded plastic can skirts to hold cans in place and provide neat appearance
- Includes white six-inch-wide removable magnetic frost shields for easy cleanup
- Manual defrost
- Includes plastic night cover
- Dimensions of this True dipping cabinet: 88 5/8” long, 27 3/8” deep, 51 3/8” tall
- Capacity: 28 three-gallon cans (sixteen for display to the customer, twelve for storage)
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 8.4
- HP: 3/8
- Crated weight: 615 pounds
- Cord length: 9 feet
- UL, NSF-7 standard
- Warranty: three year parts and labor, five year compressor
You Might Also Be Interested In...