TAC-36-LD True Refrigerated Display Case Model Features
The True TAC-36-LD features a perforated interior back wall for more efficient airflow. This True refrigerated display case is also listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product, so you can guarantee the quality of the unit you are purchasing.
In addition, you get a safety-shielded LED lighting, 300-series stainless-steel bottom, and
standard leg levelers included with the True TAC-36-LD.
Optional Features & Accessories
Aside from the model/standard features of this True refrigerated display case, you can also opt for additional or optional accessories. Some of the add-ons that you can get for the True TAC-36-LD include the following: a variety of sign panels, different types of exterior, additional shelves, different types of shelving, pricing strips, night shade, night cover, vandal panel, different types of security covers, condensate pan heater/brackets kit, and remote cabinets among others.
True TAC-36-LD Details and Standard Features
- Dense insulation of the TAC-36-LD results in minimum electricity use
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system and fast pull-down of this True refrigerated display case maintains 35°F to 40°F temperature
- Long-lasting, permanent vinyl laminate exterior available in black or white
- Interior: NSF-approved white vinyl-coated aluminum walls
- Cabinet dimensions of the True TAC-36: 30” long, 30 1/8” deep, 80 5/8” tall
- 3/4 horsepower
- 31.28 net cubic feet
- 6 1/2” power cord length
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 12.0
- Crated weight: 435 pounds
- UL, NSF, CE standard
- Warranty: three year parts and labor, five year compressor
|Air Curtain Merchandiser||Vertical|
You Might Also Be Interested In...