Walk in Freezer for Sale with Excellent Foamed-in-Place Insulation
This Masterbilt freezer uses a foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to deliver the highest-quality panels available anywhere. And that's just for starters. Here are more advantages of this construction method: a much higher resistance to heat flow compared to other insulation materials, added strength and reliability (polyurethane foam permanently adheres to metal panels), maximum walk-in storage space (because polyurethane allows for thinner walls) superior moisture resistance, superb energy efficiency, and more. In addition, for added insurance against foam voids, this Masterbilt freezer uses horizontal presses so that panels lie flat during the foaming process and the injected foam doesn't have to rise as far.
A Masterbilt Freezer That's Easy and Convenient to Assemble and Disassemble
What makes this Masterbilt freezer so convenient to assemble and disassemble? Mainly, a cam-lock system that features a tongue-and-groove construction and a dual gasket system that provides an accurate and tight fit between the panels of the cooler. With this Masterbilt freezer, you only need to use a factory-supplied hex wrench (which is provided with the unit), so you can easily and conveniently take apart or assemble your walk in freezer cooler wherever you are.
If you are also looking for cooler or freezer accessories, you've come to the right place. Rapids Wholesale has a wide variety of parts and accessories that include compressor covers, compression gaskets, defrost timers, and more.
Details and Features of This Walk in Freezer Cooler
- 7'9"W x 9'8"D x 7'6"H, 2 HP, 2076 lbs
- Available for shipment in five days
- Complete walk-in package including refrigeration, roof packages, and floor
- Four-inch-thick, foamed-in-place rigid insulation
- Precision modular panels for rapid field assembly
- Self-closing door available
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvalume interior and exterior, textured aluminum floor
- Standard deadbolt locking handle
- Freezers hold -10°F and include factory mounted heated pressure relief port and mounted dial thermometer
- Add 23 inches to freezer height for refrigeration system
|Indoor / Outdoor||Outdoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...