The Door of This Masterbilt Freezer Is Guaranteed Against Sagging
When it comes to your commercial walk-in freezer, one of the things you don't want is a sagging door. Needless to say, a commercial walk-in freezer with a sagging door won't be that effective in trapping the cold inside your freezer. As a result, outside heat will invade your freezer because of the less-than-perfect seal brought about by the sagging, and you don't want the quality of your perishables compromised. It goes without saying that spoiled perishables mean wasted profits. The unique and adjustable hinge backing of this Masterbilt freezer guarantees that your door placement is level during the installation to avoid sagging. This also guarantees a simpler process when it comes to future adjustments.
What More Can You Expect from This Walk in Freezer for Sale?
If you are looking for a walk-in freezer for sale that's chock-full of features, then this Masterbilt freezer is the one you are looking for. Consider these standard inclusions: a complete package that includes refrigeration, roof, and floor (made of textured aluminum that helps prevent slips and falls even in wet environements); excellent insulation; precision and standardized modular panels for easy assembly and taking down; a standard deadbolt locking handle; and more.
If you are also looking for alternative doors for your walk-in cooler, like strip doors that are better utilized for supermarket storage and the like, you can choose from a variety of air doors, polar strip doors, and deluxe strip doors here at Rapids Wholesale.
Details and Features of This Commercial Walk-in Freezer
- 7'9"W x 7'9"D x 7'6"H, 1-1/2 HP, 1833 lbs
- Available for shipment in five days
- Complete walk-in package including refrigeration, roof packages, and floor
- Four-inch-thick, foamed-in-place rigid insulation
- Precision modular panels for rapid field assembly
- Self-closing door available
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvalume interior and exterior, textured aluminum floor
- Standard deadbolt locking handle
- Freezers hold -10°F and include factory mounted heated pressure relief port and mounted dial thermometer
- Add 23 inches to freezer height for refrigeration system
|Indoor / Outdoor||Outdoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...