The Most Versatile Masterbilt Coolers Available at Rapids Wholesale
Needless to say, this walk in outdoor cooler is specially engineered to be extremely versatile in meeting the demands of businesses across a wide variety of applications. This Masterbilt cooler is perfect for use in businesses such as convenience stores, supermarkets and grocery stores, restaurants, medium to large cafeterias, processing facilities, data-storage facilities, scientific-testing chambers, and more.
Why the Door of a Walk in Outdoor Cooler Is Essential
One of the most unappreciated components of a walk in outdoor cooler is its door. This shouldn't be the case because the door of a walk in outdoor cooler, specifically this Masterbilt cooler, is actually one of the most important parts of the entire unit. Truth be told, no other component of a walk in outdoor cooler plays a bigger role in its overall success than the door. The door of this Masterbilt cooler is actually a barricade between the perishable items that you store inside the unit and the warmer temperatures outside the unit. The good thing is, Masterbilt coolers are guaranteed to withstand the frequent opening and closing of its doors, especially those used in demanding and fast-paced businesses, without losing their structural integrity. You can get many years of dependable service with Masterbilt coolers.
Details and Features of This Masterbilt Cooler
- 7'9"W x 11'7"D x 7'6"H, 3/4 HP, 2242 lbs
- Available for shipment in five days
- Complete walk-in package including refrigeration, roof packages, and floor
- Four-inch-thick, foamed-in-place rigid insulation
- Precision modular panels for rapid field assembly
- Self-closing door available
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvalume interior and exterior, textured aluminum floor
- Standard deadbolt locking handle
- Coolers hold 35°F, freezers hold -10°F and include factory mounted heated pressure relief port and mounted dial thermometer
- Add 16 inches to cooler height for refrigeration system
|Indoor / Outdoor||Outdoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...