MSF-41 Masterbilt Freezer Features
The MSF-41 Masterbilt freezer is a full-featured glass top display freezer that has tempered glass sliding lids; a white powder-coated, baked-on enamel exterior; painted white powder-coated aluminum exterior; tough and durable two-inch casters; a bottom drain with plug; and an inconspicuous frame around the glass lids of this glass top chest freezer that ensures a highly visible display.
MSF-41 Glass Top Display Freezer Refrigerant
The temperature range of this MSF-41 Masterbilt freezer is -18° to 10°F (-27° to -12°C), and its R-factor insulation efficiency rating is 17.24. But perhaps more importantly, this MSF-41 glass top chest freezer uses an environmentally friendly refrigerant, R-134-a.
It goes without saying that the size and cabinet width of glass top chest freezer is an important factor to consider when looking to purchase a unit. Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose different sizes and cabinet widths of glass top display freezer depending on what you require for your business establishment. We have small, medium, large, and even extra large sizes for you to choose from.
MSF-41 Glass Top Chest Freezer Details and Features
- Standard features of the MSF-41 glass top display freezer include baskets and basket dividers, floor drain, thermometer, durable lock, and two-inch casters for added mobility
- Manual defrost
- Unobtrusive glass lid frame of the MSF-41 glass top chest freezer allows high visibility of product
- High-strength safety-glass lids
- Temperature range: -18°F to 10°F
- White powder coat interior and aluminum top frame
- Dimensions of this Masterbilt freezer: 41” long, 25 3/4” deep, 35 1/2” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 9.9 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 5.0
- Crated weight: 188 pounds
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: one year limited parts and labor, five year compressor
- Ships from MS
|Horizontal Freezer||Flat Glass Lid|
You Might Also Be Interested In...