MSF-71A Ice Cream Display Freezer Construction
The MSF-71A ice cream display freezer is one of the most full-featured horizontal freezers available in the market today. The MSF-71A Masterbilt freezer features tempered-glass sliding lids; a white powder-coated, baked-on enamel exterior; painted white powder-coated aluminum exterior; heavy-duty two-inch casters (two of which are locking); a bottom drain with plug; and an unobtrusive frame around the glass lids that ensure a highly visible display.
All Horizontal Freezers from Masterbilt Use Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant
And this Masterbilt freezer, the MSF-71A model, is no exception. The MSF-71A ice cream display freezer uses an eco-friendly R404a refrigerant that is virtually harmless to the ozone layer. In addition, R404a helps prevent corrosion. R404a refrigerant is not only used in horizontal freezers but also in cold storages, reach-in coolers, and ice-making machines.
In addition, the temperature range of the MSF-71A ice cream display freezer is at -18° to 10°F (-27° to -12°C), and its R-factor or insulation efficiency rating is at 17.24.
MSF-70 Masterbilt Freezer Details and Features
- Standard features of the MSF-71A ice cream display freezer include baskets and basket dividers, floor drain, thermometer, durable lock, and two-inch casters for added mobility
- Manual defrost
- Unobtrusive glass lid frame of the MSF-71A Masterbilt freezer allows high visibility of product
- High-strength safety-glass lids
- Temperature range: -18°F to 10°F
- White powder coat interior and aluminum top frame
- Dimensions of this Masterbilt freezer: 71” long, 27” deep, 33” tall
- 2/3 horsepower
- 16.5 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 6.0
- Crated weight: 380 pounds
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: one year limited parts and labor, five year compressor
- Ships from MS
|Horizontal Freezer||Flat Glass Lid|
You Might Also Be Interested In...