This Glass Top Freezer and Its Refrigeration System
The IG 309C uses an R-134a refrigerant, which is commonly used in horizontal freezers worldwide, regardless of model and brand. R-134a is used in existing medium- and low-temperature refrigeration applications. The R-134a refrigerant used in this horizontal freezer is environmentally acceptable, having no chlorine content, no ozone-depletion potential, and having a modest global-warming potential. Temperature range of this glass top freezer is -18° to 10°F (-27° to -12°C). In addition, the R-factor insulation efficiency of this ice cream display freezer is 17.24.
This Glass Top Display Freezer and Its Construction
The IG 309C model features tempered curved glass lids for a highly visible display; white powder-coated, baked-on enamel exterior; and painted white powder-coated aluminum exterior. In addition, this glass top freezer also includes heavy-duty two-inch locking casters, a bottom drain with plug, a heated frame, and an unobtrusive frame around the glass lids that ensures a highly visible product display.
IG 309C Master-Bilt Ice Cream Display Freezer Features
- IG 309C glass top freezer features durable construction with pre-painted steel exterior and aluminum interior box and top frame
- Curved top lids of the IG 309C model give the customer a maximum view of your products
- All horizontal freezers from Masterbilt, this unit incuded, come with many built-in conveniences such as baskets, floor drains, thermometers and locks.
- Unobtrusive frame around the heated glass lids of this horizontal freezer ensure a highly visible display
- IG 309C model temperature range: 10° to -18°F
- Dimensions of this glass top freezer: 41” long, 25 7/8” deep, 36 1/2” tall
- 1/4 horsepower
- 7.8 net cubic feet
- 2 curved glass lids
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 3.7
- Crated weight: 128 pounds
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: one year limited parts and labor, five year compressor
- Ships from MS
|Horizontal Freezer||Curved Lid|
You Might Also Be Interested In...