FLR60 Masterbilt Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet Prep Station
The Flavorail Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet has a 20-gauge, seamless stainless-steel top; 24-gauge painted textured steel exterior; and galvanized steel inner liner with copper tube wrap cold wall evaporator. In addition, the FLR60 Masterbilt ice cream freezer also features 2 1/4 foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation and is equipped with leveling legs in situations where the flooring is not level. The FLR60 Flavorail model also includes a floor drain with standard garden-hose fitting.
Masterbilt Ice Cream Freezer Refrigeration
With the FLR60 Masterbilt ice cream freezer, you get an ice cream dipping freezer that uses an environmentally friendly refrigerant (R-134a); a self-contained, slide-out, factory-tested refrigeration system; and a forced-draft, hermetic-condensing unit with wire and tube condenser for low maintenance. Note that the temperature range of the FLR60 Flavorail is around 0°F to -10°F and its R-factor insulation efficiency rating is at 19.40.
If you are looking for a Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet with a bigger capacity, you might want to check out this unit that holds 17 cans, this model that holds 19 cans, or this unit that holds 20 cans.
FLR60 Flavorail Details and Features
- This Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet is a self-contained ice cream prep unit with cabinet storage
- The FLR60 Flavorail ice cream dipping freezer comes with one chocolate pump, one syrup pump, and three jars with lids and spoons
- This Masterbilt ice cream freezer maintains a temperature of 0°F to -10°F
- Interior: Galvanized steel inner liner with copper tube evaporator
- Exterior: Seamless stainless steel top and hinged lids with handles
- Anti-condensate heaters under top cap
- Baked-on white enamel steel front, sides, and back
- Note: Cans are three gallons
- Dimensions of this Masterbilt dipping cabinet: 43” long, 30 1/8” deep, 38 1/4” tall
- 1/4 horsepower
- 12.5 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 5.7
- Crated weight: 300 pounds
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS
You Might Also Be Interested In...