FLR80 Master Bilt Dipping Cabinet Lids and Add-on Options
The lids of this Master bilt ice cream dipping cabinet are hinged, are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, have easy-to-grasp handles, and feature a durable and replaceable gasket. With this Master bilt ice cream freezer, you also get add-on options (depending on what you require) like custom colors; pumps and jar assemblies; lid-locking kits; casters; legs; individual pumps, jars, hinged jar lids and ladles; and even a dipper well.
Master Bilt Ice Cream Flavorail Refrigeration
With the FLR80 Flavorail, you are guaranteed to get a quality refrigeration system, which is factory tested and self-contained. This Master bilt ice cream freezer is also low maintenance, thanks to a forced-draft hermetic-condensing unit with wire and tube condenser. The refrigerant of this Master bilt dipping cabinet, R-134a, is environmentally friendly. Lastly, the FLR80 Master bilt ice cream dipping cabinet maintains a temperature of 0°F to -10°F and has an R-factor insulation-efficiency rating of 19.40.
Perhaps you only require a Master bilt ice cream freezer with a smaller capacity? Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can get a Master bilt ice cream dipping cabinet that can hold 13 cans, 12 cans, 7 cans, and 4 cans.
FLR80 Flavorail Details and Features
- This Master bilt ice cream dipping cabinet is a self-contained ice cream prep unit with cabinet storage
- The FLR80 Master bilt dipping cabinet comes with one chocolate pump, one syrup pump, and three jars with lids and spoons
- This Master bilt ice cream freezer maintains a temperature of 0°F to -10°F
- Interior: Galvanized steel inner liner with copper tube evaporator
- Exterior: Seamless stainless steel top and hinged lids with handles
- Anti-condensate heaters under top cap
- Baked-on white enamel steel front, sides, and back
- Note: Cans are three gallons
- Dimensions of the Master bilt dipping cabinet: 54” long, 30 1/8” deep, 38 1/4” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 16.8 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 7.3
- Crated weight: 340 pounds
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS
You Might Also Be Interested In...