Master Bilt Dipping Cabinet
The DD-46 model features brilliant interior fluorescent lighting, a drain with garden-hose connector for ease of cleaning, a stainless-steel serving deck, top- and side-lid wiper gaskets, heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire-can support racks, and a 9-foot cord with molded plug, 2 1/4 foamed-in-place, “zero ODP” urethane installation.
In addition, this Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet has hinged, high-tensile, and transparent acrylic dipping compartment lids with a full-length handle, which makes it easy for the user to open and close the unit when serving ice cream to customers or when replenishing the contents of the DD-46.
DD-46 Masterbilt Ice Cream Scooping Cabinet Standard Features
The DD-46 features a drain with garden-hose connector for ease of cleaning, brilliant interior fluorescent lighting, stainless-steel serving deck, top and side lid-wiper gaskets, heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire can support racks, a nine-foot-long cord with molded plug, and 2 ¼ inch foamed-in-place, zero-ODP urethane insulation. This Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet also features one 36-inch interior light fixture.
If you are running a relatively smaller establishment and you don't have the luxury of wider spaces, we at Rapids Wholesale suggest smaller Masterbilt dipping cabinet units that hold four cans or seven cans.
DD-46 Details and More Features
- Brilliant interior lighting of the DD-46 helps enhance product display and improves presentation
- Optional removable can holders and covers
- This Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet holds a temperature of -5°F to 5°F, which makes it ideal for dipping
- Interior: White painted steel
- Exterior: Stainless steel top and canopy structure are corrosion-resistant
- Floor drain with hose connector
- Tempered viewing window
- Transparent acrylic dipping compartment lids
- White painted steel base
- Note: Cans are 3 gallons
- Dimensions of this Master bilt dipping cabinet: 47 3/4” long, 27 3/4” deep, 50” tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- 9.6 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 7.5
- Crated weight: 370 pounds
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS
You Might Also Be Interested In...