DD-26 Masterbilt Dipping Cabinet
The DD-26 model has a contemporary design that is both functional and attractive, which can help compliment the the interior décor of any establishment. This Masterbilt dipping cabinet features a 24-gauge, painted, textured interior and exterior. Other features of the DD-26 Masterbilt ice cream freezer include the following: rear intake and discharge that eliminates the need for a front grille and allows full front of cabinet for graphics if required, an independent on/off compressor and light switch, a stainless-steel top and attached superstructure, and a tempered-plate glass-viewing window.
Masterbilt Ice Cream Freezer Refrigeration and Lids
The DD-26 Masterbilt dipping cabinet is equipped with lids that are hinged, high-tensile, and of transparent acrylic, which are installed with a full-length handle that is easy to grasp.
This Masterbilt ice cream freezer also utilizes an environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant, which is used primarily as a high-temperature refrigerant for low-temperature refrigeration applications. The DD-26 also uses a cold-wall evaporator. The R-factor insulation efficiency of this Masterbilt dipping cabinet is 19.40, which makes the DD-26 very effective at keeping cold temperature inside the unit that helps maintain the quality, taste, and texture of your ice cream and other similar frozen treats.
DD-26 Model Details and Features
- Brilliant interior lighting of the DD-26 helps enhance product display and improves presentation
- Optional removable can holders and covers
- This Masterbilt dipping cabinet holds a temperature of -5°F to 5°F, which makes it ideal for dipping
- Interior: White painted steel
- Exterior: Stainless steel top and canopy structure are corrosion-resistant
- Floor drain with hose connector
- Tempered viewing window
- Transparent acrylic dipping compartment lids
- White painted steel base
- Note: Cans are 3 gallons
- Dimensions of this Masterbilt ice cream freezer: 26 1/2” long, 27 3/4” deep, 50” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 3.5 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 7.4
- Crated weight: 240 pounds
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS
You Might Also Be Interested In...