DD-66 Master Bilt Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
This Master Bilt ice cream freezer, aside from having an attractive and contemporary design, is also equipped with brilliant fluorescent lighting, making the contents (ice cream and other frozen treats) of the DD-66 more visible to both customers and your servers for easy choosing and serving. In addition, you can be sure that this Master Bilt ice cream dipping cabinet has the superb insulation required for a unit that stores frozen treats, thanks in large part to a 2 1/4 inch foamed-in-place, zero-ODP urethane insulation.
DD-66 Master Bilt Ice Cream Freezer Refrigeration System
One of the most important factors that should be considered when purchasing a dipping cabinet is its refrigeration system. With the DD-66 Master Bilt ice cream dipping cabinet, you are guaranteed of a refrigeration system that holds an ideal temperature of -5°F to 5°F, which makes it ideal for dipping. This Master Bilt ice cream freezer also utilizes R-404 refrigerant, which is friendly to the environment. The exterior of the DD-66 is durable, heavy-duty, and corrosion-resistant.
DD-66 Details and Features
- Brilliant interior lighting of the DD-66 helps enhance product display and improves presentation
- Optional removable can holders and covers
- This Master bilt ice cream freezer holds a temperature of -5°F to 5°F, which makes it ideal for dipping
- Interior: White painted steel
- Exterior: Stainless steel top and canopy structure are corrosion-resistant
- Floor drain with hose connector
- White painted steel base
- Note: Cans are 3 gallons
- Dimensions of this Master bilt ice cream dipping cabinet: 69 1/4 inches long, 27 3/4 inches deep, 50 inches tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- 16.0 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 9.7
- Crated weight: 495 pounds
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS
You Might Also Be Interested In...